The ideals of the Interfaith Association for Service to Humanity and Nature include:
- A dedication to inner work and daily spiritual practice, offered in the spirit of love, for the sake of the Divine, for the good of all of life.
- Respect and honor for all faiths; respect and love for all people, including ourselves; and respect and care for the Mother Earth.
- A commitment to Seva (service) to people and nature, and to stand by the suffering humanity and Earth.
- A commitment to do one kind thing for another person or for the Earth each day.
- A commitment to alleviate the pains of people within one’s capacity.
- A wise and sparing use of natural and monetary resources so that our ability to help those in need grows.