1) I commit myself to interfaith spirituality in Maher interfaith community.
2) My first priority is Seva/ Service to people and to nature. I am committed to stand by the suffering humanity.
3) I will strive to alleviate the pains of people within my capacity, and respect and look after mother earth.
4) I commit to my daily spiritual practice, and to doing my inner work to be an effective instrument of Seva/Service.
5) I promise to use natural and monetary recourses as carefully as possible. The more we use sparingly, the more people in need we can help.
6) I will always respect and honor all faiths of all peoples. I will respect and love all people whatever religion or caste they may belong to. I will never ridicule and put down anyone, nor show partiality to anyone.